Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work and to provide information to the owners of the sites.
- make our website work as you’d expect
- Remembering preferences, so you don’t have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again
Turning cookies off
Most browsers allow some control of cookies though the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them (and to stop cookies from being saved on your hard drive in the future), visit the All About Cookies website.
However, please note that if you choose to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Cookies we use
- PHPSESSID: WordPress Session Cookie. Expires when the browsing session ends
- voted_2: Remembers your voting preferences for polls we publish on the site
- cookie_notice_accepted: Cookie notice