Contact and Connect with Us
Contact us by Email
- Membership Officer – questions about new memberships and renewals
- Editor – for magazine submissions. Most electronic formats can be accepted
- Ladies of Harley – questions about our Ladies only activities.
- Photography – if you have a photo you’d like added or removed from our library
- Charities – questions about our fundraising activities and charities we support
- Ride Safety Officer – questions about Chapter ride conduct. You may also want to refer here for more information
- Social Media Officer – for inquiries about our social media presence
- Webmaster – help our questions with our website and our phone app issues
- Activities Team – if you’d like us to attend an event and show off the bikes. Lots of notice required!
- Head Road Captain – Manages the Club’s Road Captain’s who lead our ride-outs
- …and for anything else, contact our Club Directors
Social Media, Apps & Websites
You can also join our SMS Alert system if you’re an active Chapter Member for late breaking news about ride or social event changes.
Meet us at Club Night or Reading Harley-Davidson
We have a club meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of every month in Burnham starting from about 7:30pm. You’re more than welcome to visit us to see how we roll.
There are members often at Reading Harley-Davidson on a Saturday.
Come and say hello – we’re a family friendly bunch!
You can opt-out of the Mailing Lists at any time. All emails and SMS messages from Thames Valley Harley Owners Group contain an opt-out link.